Are you interested in participating in the project? Great, OpenSpaceData is a community-driven project. Anyone can join us, regardless of technical or professional skills. Everyone is welcome!
Here are some ways you can get involved with us:
- Content: Help us develop guidance that helps people use satellite data to generate valuable information.
- Develop: Help us develop secure and performant tools that bring the data to the users.
- Design: Help us provide the simplest possible interfaces for our users.
- Speak: Help us tell people about it, organize workshops or give talks.
- Research: Help us develop meaningful use cases for Earth observation data that inspire people to explore the data for their own stories.
Interested? Just drop us a line: email@example.com.